You may have pages that you would like to only offer to users who are registered on the site and require a user to login. To add a login box, you can follow these steps:
- From the Mantis Dashboard, click the “Pages” button, once there, expand the “DEFAULT MENU" or search for your page using the search bar
- Click the “Edit Content” icon to the right of the page where you would like to add a login box.
- Click the + icon in the content area you would like to add the login box to, this is normally the side bar but in some cases can be in the main content area.
- In the newly expanded “Add Components” bar, scroll down to the “Member Options” section and click “User Login”
- Set the dropdown to where you would like the page to redirect after the user has logged in, this can be the profile page where they can update their info, or a welcome page you've built that requires a login.
- Click "Save", you will now have a login box on your page.