To edit the meta tags on each page...
- From the Mantis Dashboard, click the “Pages” button on the left and then expand the “DEFAULT MENU" menu
- Click the “Edit info” icon on the right of the page you would like to edit.
- Second from the bottom, click the "Meta Information" box to expand the items.
- Enter your information and click save.
A breakdown of each of these fields is as follows:
- Keywords: Define key words for the search engines to index related to your site.
- Description: a brief description of what your page is about
- Author: you can optionally add in the author of that particular page